iPad Users in California Most Likely to Download in the Dark
TradePub.com Releases Enlightening Statistics About On-Demand Business Content Consumption
LOS GATOS, CA
– Revealing statistics about how business professionals are using their iPads have been released by one of the world's largest distributors of business content, TradePub.com
. The trends were drawn from 50,000 iPad owners who've downloaded TradePub.com's app that lets them access an extensive library of free business reports, whitepapers, eBooks and other valuable industry-specific content.
- Evenings and weekends are the most popular times for iPad users to download TradePub.com content. 10-11 PM is the app's busiest time for downloads, and Sunday is the busiest day of the week.
- Only 13% of those downloading content are in the IT and Technology industries. 87% of TradePub.com's downloads are by professionals who work in other fields, such as Trade & Professional Services, Education, Healthcare, Finance, Government, Media, Engineering, Manufacturing and Retail.
- The Top 5 downloading states (California, New York, Texas, Florida, and New Jersey) account for nearly half of TradePub.com's iPad downloads.
- The most popular downloads keep professionals current on essential business information:
- iPad: A Magical and Revolutionary Guide
- Office 2010: Ultimate Tips & Tricks
- A Secure Cloud: Is There Such a Thing?
- 10 Reasons to Modernize the Desktop: CIO
- Optimizing Business Productivity: Do More for Your Customers and Your Business
"Mobile on-demand business content consumption is no longer limited to Silicon Valley techies," concluded Robert Alvin, CEO & Chairman of TradePub.com's parent company, NetLine Corporation. "I expect white collar workers across the country will be losing some sleep as more business content can be accessed on their mobile devices. TradePub.com is now available on over every major mobile platform, including the iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows Phone and Blackberry."
About TradePub.com and NetLine Corporation
TradePub.com is a fully-owned subsidiary of NetLine Corporation, the industry's premier B2B lead generation provider with the most comprehensive lifecycle customer acquisition platform, integrating e-mail, internet, social media, and mobile. Clients include Adobe, Hewlett Packard, Google, Oracle, IBM, Juniper Networks, Microsoft Corporation, and VeriSign, among others.
Founded in 1994 as the first online lead generation provider for print magazine publishers, NetLine is privately held and headquartered in Los Gatos, California. More information is available at www.tradepub.com